Subject to change per the Massachusetts Recreational Fishing Regulations (http://www.mass.gov/eea/agencies/dfg/dmf/laws-and-regulations/recreational-regulations/printable-recreational-finfish-regulations.html).
- Black Bass: May 21 – August 31 Size: TBD Limit: TBD
- Bluefish: June – August Size: No limit Limit: 10 per person
- Scup: May 21 – August 31 Size: 10 inches Limit: 30 fish or 150 fish per vessel if 5 or more anglers are aboard
- Striped Bass: May – September Size: 28 inches Limit: 1 per person
- Tautog: May – October Size: 16 inches Limit: 3 per person
What should I bring?
- Beverages (alcohol is allowed, in moderation)
- Sunglasses, sun hat
- Clothes appropriate for the weather (rain gear, if needed)
- Non-slip shoes
- Sea-sickness remedies, if needed (OTC medications, ginger, acupressure bracelets, etc.)
- Container to bring fish home (fillet)